What’s New, Gone and Relocated at the Flower and Garden Festival
Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival started on March 4th and is running through June 1st, mostly every offerings from years past has returned but here is what to look for that is new, relocated or not offered this year, mostly due to the Epcot reimagining that is occurring in Future World.
- NEW! Remy topiary in the France pavilion
- NEW! Dragon topiary in the Japan pavilion
- NEW! Magnolia Terrace Outdoor Kitchen at The American Adventure
- RELOCATED! Goodness Garden Butterfly House now located near The Land
- NEW! Garden Graze food stroll – Guests can pick up a Passport to get started!
- MAGNETS RELOCATED Annual Passholders can receive the first of two complimentary magnets at the new Mouse Gear location at Future World East, near Mission: SPACE. The second magnet will be available beginning April 20.
- MERCHANDISE RELOCATED AP Guests can go to Mouse Gear for Annual Passholder merchandise.
- SPIKE’S POLLEN-NATION EXPLORATION Purchase this buzzworthy scavenger hunt at Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, Port of Entry, World Traveler and select festival markets. Return completed maps to Disney Traders of World Traveler for a special surprise. Find the Spike locations on the Flower & Garden page.
- NO FESTIVAL CENTER As a reminder, there is no Festival Center.
and as usual make sure to take your time and smell the flowers.