ESPN is currently offering several amazing prizes through bidding to benefit the V Foundation for Cancer Research, every dollar donated supports life-saving cancer research and 100% of all proceeds will go to this amazing organization.
The ESPYS Auction is going on now through July 10th
Here are a few of the amazing experiences you could win:
- Appear in a This is SportsCenter commercial
- 10-day National Geographic Cruise to the Galapagos Islands
- Meet J Lo at her “It’s My Party” concert in Miami
- Pitch lunch with Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban
- Debate Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman on First Take
- Attend the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opening at Walt Disney World
- Sit in on a live broadcast of The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotzin Miami
But wait, we talked about staying at the CInderella Castle Suite? Yes we did. And here’s how you can do it. Click on this link, the current bid is $26200.
And here’s what you get if you win:
This experience gives you one (1) vacation package for you and three (3) guests for three (3) nights and four (4) days at the Walt Disney World® Resort, including:
- Four (4) round trip coach airfares
- Four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via Disney’s Magical Express® Service
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room(s) (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for two (2) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability.
- Four (4) 4-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Plus Option.
- One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $2,000.00 (subject to restrictions).
- One (1) night stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park at the Walt Disney World® Resort with select food and beverage snacks, breakfast at either Cinderella’s Royal Table or The Crystal Palace. Subject to availability.
- One (1) Disney VIP Tour Guide for (8) hours one (1) day
If anyone decides to bid and win, remember to invite yours truly.