The After Hours even have proven to be very popular, allowing the guest 3 hours of park touring with minimal guests, minimal wait time, unlimited ice cream, popcorn, soda and water and a bunch of fun.
Of the 4 Walt Disney World theme parks, 3 are offering this event and now, starting Thursday, Magic Kingdom will see a new twist to the after hours experience. Disney’s Villains After Hours debuts this Thursday and it’s sure to bring a smile to villains fans.
Here are the event highlights:
- Three hours of access to over 20 popular Magic Kingdom attractions with low wait times and thrilling villain-inspired surprises at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain—all after the park closes
- Villains Unite the Night, an all-new, 20-plus minute stage show starring Hades, Meg, The Queen, Maleficent, Jafar and other hilarious hoodlums—at Cinderella Castle
- Keep your eyes peeled for the fire-breathing dragon, Maleficent as she slinks her way through the park at night—for the very first time!
- Dress your diabolical best—pay homage to your fave knave with inspired attire (see dress code and costume guidelines)
- Sinfully delicious villain-themed food and beverage offerings available for purchase, including brand-new items and returning favorites such as Evil Emperor Zurg’s Noodles and Not-So-Poison Apple Cupcakes
- Event-themed, limited merchandise plus a curated collection of Villains must-haves will be available for purchase
- Malevolent music and frightful lighting set the tone for a gruesomely good time
Speaking of merchandise we now have a sneak peek of some items you’ll be able to find.
Hades takes center stage in the design of the items with his blue flame colors across the assortment! With a bit of magic, there are other villains in the art as well. The special event items include a T-shirt, ladies tank, baseball cap, customizable phone case and Tervis tumbler for the special guests who are stepping into this world of Villains magic.
From villainous ear headbands to rotten apple mugs, an array of Disney Villains merchandise can be found during the event! Whether you’re a fan of the mistress of evil, Maleficent or the sea witch, Ursula – you can find merchandise inspired by your favorite Villains! Be on the lookout for mugs, ornaments and collectable pins.
For more information on Disney Villains After Hours and to purchase your tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com/VillainsAfterHours or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-2742. Disney Villains After Hours tickets cost $139 plus tax in advance and $144 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount and purchase tickets for $109.