Bob Chapek, Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS), today announced a new Disney Parks, Experiences and Products leadership team that will be led by Josh D’Amaro, who has been named Chairman, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
In conjunction with Mr. D’Amaro being named Chairman, the following key appointments have been made to the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products executive leadership team:
- Jeff Vahle, formerly President, Disney Signature Experiences, has been named President, Walt Disney World Resort.
- Ken Potrock, who had served as President, Consumer Products, becomes President, Disneyland Resort.
- Kareem Daniel, formerly President, Walt Disney Imagineering Operations/Product Creation/Publishing/Games, has been named President, Consumer Products, Games and Publishing.
- Thomas Mazloum, who was Senior Vice President of Resort and Transportation Operations at Walt Disney World Resort, becomes President, Disney Signature Experiences.
In a recent article from Walt Disney News, Chapek goes on to say “ I’m incredibly proud of the new leadership team at Parks, beginning with the segment’s Chairman, longtime Disney veteran Josh D’Amaro, and his newly announced team of Jeff Vahle, Ken Potrock, Kareem Daniel and Thomas Mazloum. These talented executives played pivotal roles while leading our exceptional cast members during the largest period of growth in the segment’s history, which included the expansion of our parks and resorts around the world, the addition of new attractions including two highly acclaimed Star Wars-themed lands, and a shift to more personalized experiences for guests. And I am confident that as they assume even greater responsibility and pursue new opportunities, these proven leaders will have an even bigger impact on the future of our company.”
Continuing in roles as part of the executive leadership team for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products are:
- Michael Colglazier, President & Managing Director, Disney Parks International
- Jill Estorino, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Sales
- Margaret Giacolone, Chief Counsel
- Tami Garcia, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Diversity and Inclusion
- Alannah Hall-Smith, Senior Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs
- George Kalogridis, President, Segment Development and Enrichment
- Kevin Lansberry, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Tilak Mandadi, Executive Vice President, Digital and Chief Technology Officer
- Bob Weis, President, Walt Disney Imagineering