California residents, Disneyland Resort has a new ticket deal just for you! We previously shared the 4-Day, 4-Park Magic Ticket that Walt Disney World is offering guests this summer, and now Disneyland Resort has a similar offer for California residents! Valid for Summer 2023, guests can visit Disneyland for as low as $83 per day. Take a look at the announcement below:
Golden State residents, spend your summer at Disneyland Resort with a limited-time ticket offer! With thrilling adventures, popular attractions, beloved characters, delightful treats and the Disney100 anniversary celebration at Disneyland Resort in full swing, summertime is a great time to visit.
For a limited time, California residents can visit Disneyland Resort for as little as $83 per person, per day with this special ticket offer. These 3-Day, 1-Park per day tickets start at $249 for admission Mondays through Thursdays, or as low as $299 ($100 per day) for admission any day — including weekends — for eligible guests. Upgrades such as Park Hopper tickets or Disney Genie+ service are also available. These limited-time tickets are available for purchase beginning today! California residents may redeem their tickets on any three eligible days from June 12-Sept. 28, 2023, subject to park reservation availability. Learn more about these special tickets at Disneyland.com. Valid admission and park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry. There’s something for everyone to enjoy this summer!
- In the reimagined Mickey’s Toontown, you’ll find new, interactive experiences and returning familiar favorites, plus the new attraction Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, where the whole group can embark on a zany adventure through the cartoon world of Mickey Mouse on a train engineered by Goofy.
- Part of the Disney100 celebration at Disneyland Resort, “Wondrous Journeys” is a heartwarming nighttime spectacular honoring 100 years of Walt Disney Animation Studios with nods to every film released by the iconic studio over the past century.
State-of-the-art projections and fireworks bring these beloved stories to life in multiple locations through August 31, 2023.
- A lively parade with nine vibrant floats, fashion-forward costumes and upbeat music, “Magic Happens” celebrates moments where magic comes to life with characters from Disney Animation tales including “Frozen 2,” “The Sword in the Stone,” “Moana” and “Sleeping Beauty,” as well as Disney and Pixar’s “Coco.”
- In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, embark on missions to aid the Rebellion aboard two exciting attractions, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Once you’ve completed your missions, wander the trade outpost on Batuu and perhaps spot some familiar faces including R2-D2, Chewbacca and the Mandalorian and Grogu.
Disney California Adventure Park
- “World of Color — ONE” — an impressive water show which debuted on Paradise Bay as part of the Disney100 celebration at Disneyland Resort — celebrates how a single action, like a drop of water, creates a ripple that can grow into a wave of change. The first Disneyland Resort nighttime spectacular with characters, music and moments from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, the Avengers and Star Wars in the same production, this show is sure to include some of your favorite characters.
- For a limited-time engagement beginning June 30, 2023, “Rogers: The Musical” will tell the tale of Steve Rogers (or as you may know him better, Captain America) in an all-new, one-act musical theater production. Performed in the famed Hyperion Theater, the show will feature five original songs, appearances by select members of the Avengers and more.
- In Avengers Campus, thrill seekers can get their adrenaline pumping on Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission: BREAKOUT! and the whole family can help save the land from pesky Spider-Bots on WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure. After a busy afternoon around the campus, you may even encounter favorite Super Heroes such as Spider-Man, Black Widow and Black Panther.
- In Pixar Pier, you can explore a whimsical boardwalk and enjoy attractions such as Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind or the high-speed Incredicoaster, dine on playful bites and drinks or perhaps even meet a character from a favorite Pixar story. And now, you can enjoy some of Pixar Pier’s attractions during “World of Color — ONE,” so you can see the show from a new point of view!
Plus, from Sept. 1-Oct. 31, 2023, Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort will bring seasonal décor, bewitching new outfits for Mickey Mouse and his pals, the “Halloween Screams” nighttime spectacular at Disneyland park and so much more across the resort. Plaza de la Familia will celebrate the spirit of Día de los Muertos in Disney California Adventure park from Sept. 1-Nov.2, 2023, with colorful décor, menu items inspired by Mexican cuisine and entertainment featuring characters and songs from Disney and Pixar’s “Coco.”
And when hunger strikes, you can enjoy classic treats like churros, popcorn and Mickey Mouse ice cream bars alongside refreshing sips like cold brews, mint juleps and slushies!
With so much to see and do, there’s no better spot to enjoy California’s sunniest season. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Looking for assistance in planning your next trip to Walt Disney World? The pros at My Mickey Vacation Travel are here to help! Remove the overwhelm of planning your next vacation with the guidance of their Dream Designers. Visit them at My Mickey Vacation Travel to get your magical vacation plans started!