New Christmas Ultimate Package Available for Walt Disney World
Guests can celebrate the magic of the holidays at the Walt Disney World Resort with the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package. Guests will check-in on December 21, 2019 and check out on December 26, 2019 with a planned itinerary chock-full of festive fun in between.
Here are the details of the offerings in this special package:
- December 21, 2019 – EXCLUSIVE nighttime access to experience Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, and Expedition Everest. Plus catch an exclusive showing of the park’s new Rivers of Light: We Are One show.
- December 22, 2019 – Celebrate the season with tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park.
- December 23 or December 24, 2019 (one night per reservation) – EXCLUSIVE reserved viewing area at World View Plaza to watch Epcot Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular. Plus, each guest (ages 3 and up) will receive a digital $50 Epcot Theme Park Dine Promo Card to use at participating Epcot locations.
- December 25, 2019 – An Ultimate Disney Christmas gift delivered to your room.
- December 26, 2019 – Bid a fond farewell
This package includes a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe, or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel and 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option. For example, for just $199 per person, per night (total package price of $3,980), a family of four can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
This unique offer can be booked now through October 26, 2019.
Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10–17) and 1 child (ages 3–9). The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Deposit due at time of booking. Valid Theme Park admission is required to attend Theme Park events included in this package. Theme Park ticket is valid for admission beginning on 12/21/19 and must be used by 12/27/19. Special event ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is valid only on 12/22/19. Exclusive fireworks viewing area at Epcot is one night per reservation; viewing night to be chosen at time of reservation and is reserved in order booked. Capacity for each night is limited. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom Grand Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Make sure to visit our friends at Dreams Unlimited Travel to book your all inclusive package.