From Aug. 23 through 25 the Disney Fan Expo D23 is coming back to the Anaheim Convention Center. We have more information on the panels, presentations, displays, shopping and surprises.
All weekend long, D23 Expo attendees can experience the Disney Parks “Imagining Tomorrow, Today” pavilion, which will give fans a unique look at the exciting developments underway at our parks and resorts around the world, including the historic transformation of Epcot coming to Walt Disney World Resort. Also in the pavilion, fans can get a first look at Tony Stark’s latest plans to recruit guests to join alongside the Avengers in fully immersive areas coming to Hong Kong, Paris, and California.
Hungry for more details around the much-anticipated attractions and experiences coming to Disney Parks? The fan-favorite Hall D23 presentation featuring Bob Chapek, chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, will take place Sunday, Aug. 25, at 10:30 a.m. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for coverage on these announcements throughout the event.
Throughout the three-day event, fans can scoop up never-before-seen collectibles at shops on the Expo floor including:
- shopDisney.com | Disney Store
- Disney DreamStore
- Mickey’s of Glendale
- Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store
Each day of the D23 Expo, fans can discover exciting offerings including several special panel presentations covering everything from the rich history of Haunted Mansion to the immersive storytelling of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Check out the line-up of panels:
Friday, Aug. 23
- 12:30 p.m. – The Music and Sounds of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at D23 Expo Arena
- 4 p.m. – Behind the Art of Disney Costuming: Heroes, Villains and Spaces Between at Stage 28
Saturday, Aug. 24
- 12:30 p.m. – Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years at D23 Expo Arena
- 3:30 p.m. – Immersive Worlds: Bringing Stories to Life in Disney Parks at Stage 28
- 6 p.m. – Travels with Marty: A Conversation with the Sklars and Imagineers at Walt Disney Archives Stage
Sunday, Aug. 25
- 2 p.m. – Inspiring Women Behind Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Stage 28
- 4 p.m. – Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career with Kevin Rafferty at Walt Disney Archives Stage
- 5:30 p.m. – Marc Davis in His Own Words – Imagineering the Disney Theme Park at Stage 28