The Minnie Vans have become a regular sight all around Walt Disney World property. The colorful vehicles can be booked using the Lyft app. Recently Disney added the service to and from the Orlando International Airport.
Now, this service can be added to your vacation package up to 6 months in advance, so it can be waiting for you as you land at OIA.
How to Book
To arrange a one-way or round-trip booking:
- Call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529—have your flight information handy.
- For domestic travel, make sure pickup is at least 2 hours prior to flight departure—for international travel, at least 3 hours prior.
Accessible Minnie Van Service
- Accommodates Guests with standard wheelchairs, motorized vehicles and electric conveyance vehicles (ECVs)—additional wait time may occur.
While Minnie Van service vehicles can accommodate up to 6 medium-sized suitcases, you can also check your bags in advance at Resort Airport Services/Check-In before you depart. We are unable to take your bags separately on Disney’s Magical Express.
- $150 each way—gratuity not included
- includes up to 3 complimentary child seats if needed
Hours of Operation
6:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Hours of operation are subject to change.
Know Before You Ride
- Service picks up or drops off between Orlando International Airport and any Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
- Service not available for Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Four Seasons Orlando, Disney Springs Resort area hotels and Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels.
- Rides may be booked until 11:59 PM the night prior to arrival.
- Orlando International Airport pickup is located by the baggage claim escalators.
- All cancellations made within 24 hours of pickup time are not eligible for refund.