Magic Kingdom is getting ready to rign in 2020 and will be offering the following to all their visiting guests on December 31st:
DJs will be stationed in Frontierland and Tomorrowland from 6:45 p.m. until 1 a.m., emceeing dance parties in each land. Guests can dance the night away in either of these locations. For people looking to avoid huge congestion you can remain in these locations to view the fireworks from there. There will also be a DJ stationed at the Castle stage beginning at 6:45 p.m.
Holiday entertainment offerings and showtimes on Dec. 30 & 31:
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Dec. 30 – noon and 3 p.m.
- Dec. 31 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas – 12:15, 1:10, 2, 3:50, 4:50, 5:40 p.m.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish – 6 p.m.
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration – 7:45, 8:45 and 9:45 p.m.
- Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks – 6:30 and 11:50 p.m.
- Because there are no castle projections during this spectacular, Guests can view fireworks from anywhere in the park. For a less crowded viewing experience stay in Tomorrowland or Frontierland as the hub around the castle and Main Street get pretty crowded.