Embark on a 2-hour walking tour to discover what it takes to bring the magic of animals, culture and conservation to life. Highlights include:
- Insider Inspiration: Embark on an onstage walking tour that highlights the use of authentic details, clever construction and imaginative design to tell stories throughout various lands.
- Conservation Connection: Meet with animal care experts to learn how we care for the animals in the park and what we are doing to save wildlife species worldwide.
- Dates: March 29 through May 2, 2020
- Time: 8:00 AM to 10 AM
- Check-In: 7:45 AM at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park Main Entrance planters, near the Guest Relations window
- $69 plus tax (15% discount for AP and DVC Members)
- Book by calling 407 WDW PLAY