Jaleo opened on the West Side of Disney Springs in March and has served many costumers with it’s unique style. Imagined through the creative lens of Chef José Andrés and his team, Jaleo brings alive the spirit and flavors of Spain by showcasing the rich regional diversity of Spanish cuisine. Celebrating the traditional as well as the cutting-edge, Jaleo offers a taste of Spain in a festive, stylish, and casual atmosphere.
Raise a glass of vibrant Spanish red as we welcome Raquél Pérez-Cuevas from Ontañón to Jaleo by José Andrés at Disney Springs! Raquél is working to carry on the tradition of grape growing in Spain, and she’s bringing five of her family’s award-winning wines to Jaleo for our guests to experience. The private, seated dinner will feature a special menu from Jaleo Disney Springs Head Chef Rodolfo L. Guzman Aranda and his team to perfectly pair with the Ontañón wines from Rioja, Rueda, and Ribera del Duero, including:
- Hinojo salad of fennel, tomato, asparagus, and orange dressed with passionfruit vinaigrette
- The traditional Spanish dish Gambas al Ajillo (shrimp sautéed with garlic)
- Arroz Meloso con Bacalao (creamy rice with seafood)
- Costillas de Cordero con Miel y Romero (Josper-grilled lamb chops with rosemary sauce and honey aioli)
- Flan Mama Marisa (the classic Spanish custard with ‘espuma’ of Catalan cream and oranges)
Tickets are $115 per person. Reserve your spot here.