It’s the most, busiest time of the year….and Disney has once again added a number of holiday offerings to celebrate the season. Here’s the list of enhancements that will be in place from December 23rd through December 29th.
- Meet Santa Claus at Town Square Courtyard – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. through Dec. 24 only
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Dec. 23, 24, 26-29 – noon and 3 p.m.
- Dec. 25 – 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas – 3:45, 4:50, 5:40, 7:30, 8:25, 9:20 p.m. daily
- A Frozen Holiday Wish – 6:15 p.m. daily
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration
- Dec. 23, 24, 26-29 – 7, 8, 9 p.m.
- Dec. 25 – 7, 8, 9, 11:30 p.m.
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks – 10 p.m. daily
- The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History
- 12:50, 1:20, 2:05, 3:50, 4:20 p.m.
You can also enjoy holiday enhancements at select attractions Dec. 23-29
- Tomorrowland Speedway – Guests will find themselves cruising a festive freeway filled with thousands of lights and stylized décor.
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor – The crew is putting some “Ha Ha Ha” in their “Ho Ho Ho” with a new show.
- Space Mountain – Guests will launch on a trippy jaunt through the cosmos, filled with dazzling lighting and holiday tunes.
- Mad Tea Party – This attraction becomes a wild and wacky Christmas party, as Guests spin their teacups to one of four new holiday combos of lights and music.
- Jingle Cruise – The boathouse and beyond are decked out with merry décor that’s been mailed to the skippers or that they’ve created themselves.
Please note, there will be no presentations of Happily Ever After or the Festival of Fantasy Parade Dec. 23-29 in lieu of the above holiday offerings.
Remember we have a very special Christmas day stream on December 25th. I will be rope dropping the park at 6 am and streaming through out the day to bring you all the sights and sounds of the most busiest day of the year. Make sure to join me right here.