A holly, jolly holiday begins November 8th at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You can get wrapped up in yuletide adventures with the return of the nighttime favorite Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! and holiday happenings around the park.
ENHANCED HOLIDAY DECOR
- Holiday Cheer in Toy Story Land – Visit Andy’s backyard for holiday character greetings with your favorite Toy Story pals. Delight in new holiday décor including an oversized cranberry-and-popcorn garland and a 10-foot-tall Hamm sugar cookie at Woody’s Lunch Box, green alien ornaments near the entrance to Alien Swirling Saucers, a 60” Angel Kitty in a paper plate and macaroni art wreath and a holiday card “selfie” of guests’ favorite Toy Story pals. Don’t forget to listen for the sound of sleigh bells ringing on Slinky Dog Dash and two holiday tunes on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Echo Lake – When you visit Echo Lake you can join our beloved minty green dinosaur, Gertie – sporting her own dino-sized Santa hat – in celebrating the holiday season this year. With over-sized ornaments, colorful garlands and a giant Christmas tree centered on the water, it is the perfect place for this year’s holiday photo.
- Tree Lighting Moment at Echo Lake –As night falls, the towering 65-foot Christmas tree transforms into a beacon of glittering light surrounded by 40 glowing ornaments in the water – courtesy of Gertie herself!
- Sunset Seasons Greetings – This popular nighttime holiday experience returns with impressive laser effects to complement the spectacular projections of Mickey, Minnie and other beloved Disney characters sharing their favorite Christmas stories as a snowy Sunset Boulevard twinkles with stunning holiday decorations. This charming scene becomes enchanted with holiday magic that brings billboards to life and transforms the famous Hollywood Tower Hotel into a giant pile of Christmas gifts, a gingerbread house and a frozen winter wonderland! A frosty summer-loving snowman might even make an appearance to share his holiday wish! This fantastic and heartwarming experience runs continuously throughout the night.
- A frosty friend joins the cast of ‘For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration’ – The holiday fun continues as Anna, Elsa and Kristoff welcome Olaf to the sing-along celebration at Hyperion Theater. Just for the holidays, the show includes a seasonal finale featuring Olaf and three songs from the animated featurette, “Olaf’s Frozen Adventure.”
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!– The hit holiday show returns sending beloved Disney animated characters on a spirited yuletide adventure to get Santa back to the North Pole in time for Christmas Eve. “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” combines state-of-the-art projections, fireworks, special effects and Christmas music to create a dazzling, one-of-a-kind holiday experience for Guests – capped by a special message from Santa himself.
- Santa Claus returns to the Once Upon a Time shop Nov. 8 through Dec. 24. The beautiful and vintage setting reflects the bygone days of Santa’s visits to the great department stores across the country. Goofy, dressed in his holiday best, will step in for Old Saint Nick when he returns to the North Pole Dec. 25 -31.
Additional holiday character greetings:
- Chip ‘n’ Dale – Grand Avenue
- Woody, Bo Peep, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear – Toy Story Land
You can find the perfect holiday gift for everyone on their list throughout the park, with special holiday offerings at the locations below.
- Once Upon A Time – Holiday-inspired merchandise, toys and shopping for the entire family
- Mickey’s of Hollywood – Ornaments, headwear and glow items
- Celebrity 5 & 10 – Holiday-inspired kitchen items and home decor
- It’s A Wonderful Shop – Ornaments, headwear and glow items
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Savor the flavors of the season throughout the park with returning favorites including the Chocolate Chestnut Pinecone, and new treats such as Elsa’s Magical Macarons and the Holiday Lunch Box Tart.
Additional holiday food and beverage offerings include:
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party – Guests can wrap up their jolly holiday evening with reserved viewing of the “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” holiday spectacular. New this year, the dessert party moves to the edge of Echo Lake with a view of the glittering décor to set the scene as Chip and Dale mingle for greetings. This dessert party includes holiday-inspired snacks, delicious desserts, wine, beer, and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The party begins 90 minutes before Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Guests can check in with a Cast Member across from 50’s Prime Time Café beginning 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine– You’re invited! Deck the halls at a dazzling dinner party with Minnie and some her famous pals. From Nov. 8 through Jan. 5, the mouse-with-the-mostest will deck the halls at Hollywood & Vine during lunch and dinner for a banquet filled with holiday cheer and the joy of the season!