Florida Residents Eligible for New Specially Priced Two-For-One Water Park Tickets
Disney has announced specially priced water park tickets for Florida residents! With this new promotion, Florida residents can get a 2-Day Disney water park ticket for the price of a 1-Day ticket! Take a look at the below information to learn more about this promotion:
Get ready to plunge down thrilling waterslides, embark on winding raft rides, relax on sandy beaches, float along a lazy river… and let your cares drift away.
Splash into magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park with a specially priced 2-Day Disney Water Park Ticket for Florida residents! Find ticket details—including prices and use dates—in the chart below.
Note: Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is closed at this time. Tickets can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days—so you can spread out the fun.
- Ticket is valid at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park. Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is currently closed.
- For Florida resident tickets, Guests will need to show proof of Florida residency at the park entrance.
- $69 ticket (plus tax) valid April 18 through June 30, 2023.
- $64 ticket (plus tax) valid April 18 through May 27, 2023.
- Ticket can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
- All tickets are nontransferable, nonrefundable, must be used by the same person on all days and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Parking at a Disney water park is complimentary.
- At this time, a park reservation is not required to visit a water park; however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures.
- Certain attractions and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Park admission, attractions and offerings are not guaranteed.
Stay in the know! Follow Streaming the Magic on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for the latest Disney, Universal, and theme park news.