Disney has announced specially priced water park tickets for Florida residents! With this new promotion, Florida residents can get a 2-Day Disney water park ticket for the price of a 1-Day ticket! Take a look at the below information to learn more about this promotion:
Get ready to plunge down thrilling waterslides, embark on winding raft rides, relax on sandy beaches, float along a lazy river… and let your cares drift away.
Splash into magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park with a specially priced 2-Day Disney Water Park Ticket for Florida residents! Find ticket details—including prices and use dates—in the chart below.
Note: Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is closed at this time. Tickets can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days—so you can spread out the fun.
- Ticket is valid at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park. Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is currently closed.
- For Florida resident tickets, Guests will need to show proof of Florida residency at the park entrance.
- $69 ticket (plus tax) valid April 18 through June 30, 2023.
- $64 ticket (plus tax) valid April 18 through May 27, 2023.
- Ticket can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
- All tickets are nontransferable, nonrefundable, must be used by the same person on all days and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Parking at a Disney water park is complimentary.
- At this time, a park reservation is not required to visit a water park; however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures.
- Certain attractions and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Park admission, attractions and offerings are not guaranteed.