Disney knows just how important it is to dress the part so they’re giving guests a first look at all the merchandise set to drop soon. These collections will be hitting the Walt Disney World parks and resorts starting in October and November of 2021 as a special piece of the celebration.
Guests can look forward to commemorative apparel, homeware, plushes, accessories, keepsakes, collectibles, and so much more! All of the fore-mentioned will be offered in several launching collections too!
- The Celebration Collection includes a wide-ranging assortment of commemorative merchandise for the whole family.
- Drawing inspiration from Cinderella Castle, the Disney Castle Collection features everything from collectibles – such as ornaments and charms – to castle-inspired attire and a light-up, 50th anniversary-edition Minnie Mouse ear headband.
- Disney fans and those who love all things vintage will be eager to unlock the Vault Collection that pays tribute to 50 years of Walt Disney World magic with an assortment of retro-themed designs right out of the Walt Disney Archives.
- In line with new décor seen across Walt Disney World during the 50th anniversary celebration, the EARidescent Collection features a shimmering array of themed fashions and accessories.
- As the name implies, the Luxe Logo Collection offers a range of upscale pieces for the Disney collector. (Disney Parks Blog)