Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays-What to do and what you won’t find
Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays starts today and runs through December 30th. Along with the awesome food guide here are some friendly reminders on what to do and what you will not find this year:
- There is no Festival Center for this year’s festival. You can enjoy shopping, food and entertainment while you make your way through the park.
- As Epcot Forever is a limited-time nighttime spectacular, there is no holiday finale.
- This year, Holiday Kitchens are now open from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. daily.
Annual Passholder perks
- Annual Passholders can get not one, but two magnets at this year’s festival! Go to Mouse Gear to redeem both complimentary magnets on their first visit.
- The full line of Passholder commemorative merchandise can be found at Mouse Gear.
Fun for families
- Enjoy a twinkling evening cruise at Living with the Land: Merry and Bright Nights. This festive touch is best experienced after sunset, and you can now enjoy until park close during the festival.
- Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree returns! Purchase maps at locations throughout Epcot, and return finished maps to Disney Trader World Traveler for a special gift.
Make sure to join us today as we will experience 7 Holiday Storytellers from around World Showcase. The Fun and merriment starts at 11 am on our Facebook page