Disneyland will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Haunted Mansion with a special after hours event.
The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving event will occur on select days in August. The $299 ticket will include the following:
- Gather for a 13th Hour Celebration Kick-off moment along the Rivers of America. Madame Leota will make a special appearance to conjure up the ensuing party festivities, lovingly referred to as a “Swinging Wake.” Other supernatural surprises include a lively cavalcade of musicians, dancers and performers from beyond the grave.
- Re-create hauntingly fun moments and scenes from the attraction against themed backdrops. You’ll also receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
- Enjoy event-themed food and beverages, in addition to other unique menu items available for purchase at select park locations.
- Mix and mingle with some of our dearly departed souls and otherworldly characters from the Haunted Mansion.
- Pay homage to 50 phenomenal years through themed décor as 999 tenants anxiously await their newest arrivals.
- Enjoy after-hours access to select attractions in New Orleans Square, Critter Country, Frontierland and Adventureland. Note: Select attractions will close early during the event.
- See and be seen while wearing attire inspired by your favorite happy haunts! Plus, limited-time Snapchat filters and event hashtags are great for pics posted on your social media feeds.
The event will start at the Disneyland Resort for check in and to pick up any pre purchased merchandise. Then guests will be able to go into Disneyland at 11:30pm and the festivities will last until 4am.
Tickets will be sold starting Thursday May 23rd by following this link