Disney World Resorts Get the Christmas Treatment this Week
If you are coming over the next week you will experience the amazing talent of the Disney Holiday Elves, also known as the Holiday Services and Horticulture team. You will go to sleep and the next morning the resort would be transformed into a beautiful holiday scene, depicting elements and themes of each hotel.
Here’s the timeline:
- Thursday, Nov. 14: Disney’s All-Star Resorts, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Friday, Nov. 15: Disney’s BoardWalk Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort (including Gran Destino Tower), Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (including Tree Houses), Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Sunday, Nov. 17: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Monday, Nov. 18: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Hilton Head Resort, Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Tuesday, Nov. 19: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
If you are staying on property and would like to see how this happens you will have to stay awake way past your bedtime, these teams work tirelessly through out the night so in the morning there’s minimal impact to the guests.
We will be visiting each and every single resort in Walt Disney World to bring you the splendor and magic of all of these holiday decorations. Make sure to like our Facebook page and get notified when we go live.