Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival returns for it’s 27th year from March 4th through June 1st, and with it comes all the fun topiaries, food and the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
First the topiaries, a brand-new Remy topiary will be unveiled as the centerpiece of a Ratatouille Garden at the France pavilion, where the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction will open in summer 2020. The floral Remy will be surrounded by a colorful garden of veggies that comprise ingredients of a ratatouille recipe. Elsewhere across the park, you will find more whimsical topiaries that will brighten the landscape. Watch for stunning topiary depictions of celebrated heroines like Anna and Elsa, rough-and-ready Toy Story hero Buzz Lightyear, beloved Muppets Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog, and fairy-tale wonders like Tinker Bell, Snow White and Bambi. At the Goodness Garden Butterfly House, hundreds of winged beauties will take flight. Nearby at the Play Full Garden, families can celebrate spring at a unique playground experience.
The Garden Rocks Concert Series returns with old favorites and new bands:
- March 4-5 – Peabo Bryson NEW
- March 13-16 – Simple Plan
- March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 24-26 – The Spinners
- March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
- March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31-April 2 – Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5-6 – Exposé
- April 7-9 – Berlin
- April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
- April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
- April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW
- May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett NEW
- May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW
- May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 12-14 – Air Supply
- May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW
- May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
- May 31-June 1 – Survivor
And It wouldn’t be an Epcot festival without fabulous food, and the event’s 17 Outdoor Kitchens return. Florida fans will delight in some of the state’s namesake flavors at three different kitchens: honey-laced treats at The Honey Bee-stro, citrus-based marvels at The Citrus Blossom, and sweet and savory delights at Florida Fresh.
For more details, to book concert reservations and more click here.