Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
We are only a couple of weeks away from the grand opening of Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure in the Hogsmead area of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Island’s of Adventure.
For the first time ever, fly deep into the wilds of the Forbidden Forest, beyond the grounds of Hogwarts castle. As you twist past towering trees, magical creatures and wondrous surprises surround you. One misstep could drop you into an endless pit of Devil’s Snare, or put you in the sights of a centaur’s bow. Anything can happen.
There have been plenty of rumors floating around this attraction but we finally have real stats on this ride. Here are all the details:
• Ride time of more than 3 minutes
• Coaster will reach speeds up to 50 mph
• Will feature 7 launches, the most in the world!
• Longest coaster in Florida, nearly a mile long (5,053 feet)
• 65-Foot tall “spike” where you will ascend at a 70 degree angle, then fall back down backwards in one movement
• World’s first dual drop track, where you will fall nearly 17-feet straight down in one of either two rooms, each themed slightly different
• Trains hold 14 passengers, in 7 rows of 2 seats
• Two different seat styles for two different ride experiences
• On-board audio as well as off-board audio will help tell the story
• More than 1200 trees were planted
• There will be an on-ride photo
• Ride seats designed to accommodate larger body shapes/sizes than other Wizarding World attractions
• There will be a Single Rider line
• There will be an Express line, (but it may not open initially)
• There is a child swap waiting area
• Height requirement of 48 inches
Here is a Point of View video on the experience
This fun new adventure opens June 13th and while we won’t be able to live stream the attraction itself due to safety guidelines from Universal Resort, we will be covering all the excitement and hopefully we will be able to bring you some video of the queue and any other elements we can record from outside the ride.
Make sure to follow us on our Facebook and Youtube pages to not miss any of the action.