As Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration comes to an end on September 30th locations for some of the character greetings will be adjusted throughout the park. Please note the following updates:
- Mickey Mouse will greet Guests in his Magician outfit in Town Square Theater starting Oct. 1. Mickey and Minnie Mouse will no longer meet in their Celebration outfits after Sept. 30.
- Pluto will roam around Storybook Circus in the morning and greet Guests in the afternoon in Calliope Tent starting Oct. 1. Pluto will no longer meet at Pete’s Silly Sideshow after Sept. 30.
- Minnie will rejoin Daisy, Donald and Goofy, greeting Guests at Calliope Tent Oct. 1-2, and then return to Pete’s Silly Side Show on Oct. 3.
- Chip and Dale will roam Frontierland in the morning and greet Guests in the afternoon at the Splash Mountain Exit starting Oct. 1.
- Anastasia, Drizella and Fairy Godmother will greet Guests at the Castle Archways next to Pinocchio Village Haus starting Oct. 1.