In anticipation of the re-imagining of Epcot’s Future World we now know of all the character changes coming in September.
First the good news that Winnie the Pooh will return to the UK Pavilion after years of absence .
Character Spot, home for many years to Mickey, Minnie and Goofy will close September 8th and the characters will be relocated in this manner:
- Minnie Mouse will move to the World Showcase Gazebo.
- Daisy Duck will move to the American Adventure.
- Mickey and Goofy in a temporary Innoventions West area, but with an all new location to be in the Imagination! pavilion.
- The location for Joy and Sadness is still to be determined.
- No mention of Baymax has been made.
Stay tuned to keep informed on all the changes coming to the multi year Epcot project