The Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare is bringing the heat to the 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE starting July 27. Here is a first look at the lineup of artists bringing sizzling sounds to the America Gardens Theatre!
Fan-favorites like Sheila E. and Hanson are ready to serve up hits once again while festival newcomers Orianthi, Phillip Phillips, The Bacon Brothers, We The Kings and more bring new flavor to this year’s menu of talent. Speaking of talent, local bands will take the stage Tuesday-Thursday so you can enjoy delicious eats and fun beats all week long! Take a look at the lineup below:
- July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
- Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
- Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
- Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- Aug. 13-14 – The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
- Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
- Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10-11 – Tobymac
- Sept. 15 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 16 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 17-18 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
- Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
- Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
- Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
- Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
- Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
- Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special
Beginning July 6, you can secure your spot for these performances with an Eat to the Beat Dining Package. Find out more by visiting TasteEPCOT.com. Keep following Streaming the Magic for updates as things heat up around the festival!
To experience the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date.